Do you want to help us change the world? We are searching for the full-time role of Field Development Manager – a leader who can drive sustainable sales impact by coaching and training our amazing and passionate community of Noonday Ambassadors.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled team leader who has a passion for empowering women, experience coaching a team at a direct sales organization, strong relational skills, and a proven track record of delivering results as both an individual contributor and a team leader in a direct sales company.
This position elevates the impact of Noonday’s independent Ambassadors by developing their skills to boldly present Noonday’s product and business model while staying true to the company’s mission. The Manager of Ambassador Development will embrace Noonday’s sales strategy, live the Noonday values (purposeful, positive, adaptable and collaborative) and demonstrate a focus on positively impacting artisans living in vulnerable communities across the globe.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute and educate Ambassadors on recruitment and development programs to produce an empowered, results-driven culture in the community
- Ensure training content is current and relevant to the current state of the business and marketplace, including content and delivery channels and methods
- Develop a program to coach and support rising Ambassador leaders
- Collaborate with Sales team to motivate the Ambassador community by implementing rewards and recognition programs, including monthly recognition, promotion rewards, and recognition at annual events
- Contribute to the development and execution of incentives, including monthly incentives and trip incentive programs, by offering coaching calls, training, tools, and resources to the Ambassador community
- Mentor Ambassadors by eliciting feedback and championing successful strategies
- Work with home office team to effectively integrate new Ambassadors into the Noonday community through onboarding and training
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve Noonday’s Ambassador training experiences
- Partner with Creative and Marketing team member to develop and deliver on-brand materials to support the Ambassador community
- Travel throughout the US to enroll, encourage, motivate and train Noonday Ambassadors, instilling confidence and best practices (up to 25% travel annually)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with proven success in personal sales, recruiting and team development
- 3+ years of experience in enhancing and delivering sales training to a new and seasoned sales force
- Familiarity with various training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices
- Strong communication skills, including dynamic public speaking skills that engage and motivate adult learners
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Ambassadors, potential Ambassadors, home office team members
- Comfortable engaging with a highly collaborative community both internally and externally
- Superior relationship building skills, including a positive, winning approach and attitude
- Capable of proactively working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, multi task, and shift priorities as necessary
- Ability to work flexible hours, as needed
- Live the values of Noonday home office: purposeful, positive, adaptable and collaborative
OTHER EXPERIENCES OR SKILLS THAT COULD MAKE YOU EVEN MORE QUALIFIED
- Experience working in the jewelry industry
- Previous attendance at a Noonday Collection Trunk Show
- Demonstrated passion for helping the global poor through the use of your time, talents and resources
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Role can be based anywhere in USA
- Up to 25% travel to support the Ambassador community
About Noonday Collection
Noonday Collection is a socially responsible fashion business committed to creating meaningful opportunities across the globe. Founded in 2010, Noonday designs and sells an exclusive collection of jewelry and accessories made by artisans around the world.
Noonday Collection’s innovative business model invites women to become Ambassadors who sell Noonday products online and at Trunk Shows across the United States. Together nearly 2,000 Ambassadors are creating a growing marketplace for artisan businesses by enabling hostesses to style their friends and change the world. Noonday develops these artisan businesses through fair trade, empowering them to grow sustainably, create dignified jobs and impact their communities.